Ferrari 355 GTS F1
RIGHT HAND DRIVE. FULL MANUAL GEAR BOX
Call us on
This glorious red classic Ferrari F355 GTS has had just 4 previous owners. It features a full manual gearbox and an engine 42258.
A 5-valve cylinder head was introduced on this model; this new head design allowed for better intake permeability and resulted in an engine that was considerably more powerful than predecessors, producing 380 PS (279 kW; 375 hp).
This modern classic car is a true sports car though and through. Built by Ferrari as an evolution of the Ferrari 348 during May 1994 to 1999 it is a mid-engined, rear wheel drive, V8-powered two-seat coupe. With this model, Ferrari decided to put a design emphasis placed significantly on improved performance, as well as drivability across a wider range of speeds and in different environments including low-speed city traffic.
The frame of this car is a steel monocoque with tubular steel rear sub-frame with front and rear suspensions using independent, unequal-length wishbones, coil springs over gas-filled telescopic shock absorbers with electronic control servos and anti-roll bars. The car allows selection between two damper settings, "Comfort" and "Sport". Ferrari fitted all road-going F355 models with Pirelli tires; size 225/40ZR 18 in front and 265/40 ZR 18 in the rear.
Ferrari Service History:
- 1st - 4,853 miles - 30/03/1998
- 2nd - 7296 miles - 25/02/1999
- 3rd - 8,015 miles - 17/02/2000
- 4th - 9,441 miles - 09/03/2001
- 5th - 11,009 miles - 22/2/2002 (Cam belt Changed)
- 6th - 13,351 miles - 12/2/2003
- 7th - 15,992 miles - 24/04/2004
- 8th - 18,738 miles - 29/6/2005
- 9th - 21,103 miles - 9/2/2006 21,190 miles - 11/04/ 2006 (cambelt change)
- 10th - 24,862 miles - 22/4/2008
- 11th - 35,365 miles - 15/6/2012