Lancia 1960 Flaminia GT Touring 2.5 Convertible
Low Mileage / Service History
Call us on
This is a rare example of one of 421 2.5 single carburettor cars ever built. This very unique opportunity allows you to buy at a very reasonable price a full and complete Lancia Flaminia Convertible that is one of the most elegant classic cars ever being built in the world. Alternatively, let us carry out the restoration work; we have to date already completed the full restoration of 6 Lancia Flaminia (as per main image) and so consider ourselves experts! with the vehicle.
History and Details
The Lancia Flaminia Convertible Touring 1961 single carburettor was produced by Carrozzeria Touring from 1960 producing a total of 421 pieces.
The salient features of the car are:
- 2 seats convertible body
- Car color: Blue Lance ministerial type
- Iron frame, body completely covered in aluminum, including doors and bonnets
- Engine: 2500 cc. six cylinders with V 120 hp mono carburetor Type Solex inverted. 120 hp
- Gearbox: 4-speed + RM, rear wheel drive with differential
- Dunlop disc brakes on 4 wheels with brake servo. Maximum speed in 4th gear 180 Km./ hour
- Dimensions: Length 4500 mm. Width 1660 mm. height 1300 mm
- Un-laden weight 1320 Kg. the car is practically complete with every detail, at this time disassembled and partially tin
- The engine, gearbox and suspension assembly is also disassembled
This car participated in the Targa Florio of 1965 with the crew M. Raimondo and G. Lo Iacono (owner) with the number 106.
Documentation of the car and Lancia declaration of authenticity and matching numbers will be supplied with the vehicle.