Porsche 911 GT2 (997 Third Generation)
2008 MY, MINT CONDITION 6 SPEED MANUAL,
Call us on
This stunning 2 door metallic silver 2008 Porsche 911 GT2 Clubsport is a true modern classic sports car. This model is an original Clubsport which has been bought from a Porsche dealership and has 26.000 km under Porsche warranty. In showroom condition, this left hand drive Porsche has a 6-speed manual transmission with a 3.6l twin-turbocharged H6 engine that produces a power output of 523 BHP. A service has just been carried out at 24.700 km.
This car is a must see desirable modern classic which we believe will not only retain but gain in value. We can consider part exchange. We have taken the car in part exchange from one of our private clients in northern Italy and expect the car to arrive to our showroom in London soon.
If you wish to join the waiting list to inspect this Porsche, please call 0207 118 2299 to arrange a viewing.
- Year: 2008
- Mileage: 26,000
- Reg. Date: 12/12/2008
- Manufacturer: Porsche
- Model: 911 GT2 Clubsport
- Transmission: manual
- Body type: Coupe
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Doors: 2
- Service history available: yes
- Colour: silver
- Previously registered overseas: yes
- Metallic paint: yes
2007 Porsche 997 GT2 Overview
- Production 2007–2012
- Engine 3.6 l twin-turbocharged h6
- Power output 530 ps (390 kw; 523 hp) (gt2)
- 620 ps (456 kw; 612 hp) (gt2 rs)
- Transmission 6-speed manual
The Porsche 996 gt2 was superseded by the 997 gt2 in 2007 after a brief hiatus, with cars arriving at dealerships in November after an official launch at the 62nd Frankfurt motor show.
the 997 gt2 engine was based on the existing 3.6 l (220 cu in) flat-6 engine, but featured twin variable geometry turbochargers, which generated 530 ps (390 kw; 523 hp) at 6500 rpm and 680 n⋅m (500 lb⋅ft) at 2200 rpm. The gt2 accelerated from 0 to 100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 3.6 seconds and on to 200 km/h (124 mph) in 10.6 seconds, and had a maximum top speed of 204 mph (328 km/h). This made it the third Porsche to exceed the 322 km/h (200 mph) barrier, with the exception of the 1998 Porsche 911 gt1 (of which only 20 vehicles were produced for street use, solely to satisfy aco homologation requirements for racing).
The American auto magazine motor trend tested a 2008 Porsche 911 gt2, achieving a 0-60 mph time of 3.3 seconds, and a quarter mile of 11.3 seconds at 129.1 mph (207.8 km/h). the gt2 also recorded a braking distance from 60 to 0 mph of 98 feet (30 m), and 1.10g of lateral grip.
The appearance of the 997 gt2 once again differed from its sister car, the 997 turbo. It had a revised front lip, newly designed rear wing with two small air inlets on both sides, and a revised rear bumper featuring titanium exhaust pipes and shark fin outlets.
German Porsche test driver Walter Röhrl lapped the Nürburgring Nordschleife on a public day in 7 minutes, 32 seconds in the 997 gt2.
A total of 194 units were sold in the united states and 19 units in Canada
Technical specifications of the standard 997 GT2
- Configuration: Water-cooled twin-turbocharged h6
- Displacement: 3,600 cc (220 cu in); 4 valves per cylinder bore × stroke: 100 mm (3.94 in) × 76.4 mm (3.01 in)Compression ratio: 9.4:1
- Maximum power: 530 ps (390 kw; 523 hp) @ 6500 rpm
- Specific power: 109.8 kw/litre (2.41 hp/cu in)
- Maximum torque: 685 n⋅m (505 lb⋅ft) @ 2200 rpm (continuing to 4500 rpm due to vtg effects)
- Specific torque: 190.3 n·m/litre (2.29 lb·ft/cu in)
- Transmission: 6-speed manual
- Front brakes: Ventilated carbon ceramic discs with 6-piston Monobloc aluminium fixed callipers & abs
- Rear brakes: Ventilated carbon ceramic discs with 4-piston Monobloc aluminium fixed callipers & abs
- Length: 4,469 mm (175.9 in)
- Width: 1,852 mm (72.9 in)
- Height: 1,285 mm (50.6 in)
- Wheelbase: 2,350 mm (92.5 in)
- Curb weight: 1,438 kg (3,170 lb)
- Drag coefficient: 0.32
- Fuel tank capacity: 67 l (18 us gal)
- Luggage area volume: 0.1 m3 (3.5 cu ft)
- Power-to-weight ratio: 275.0 w/kg (5.98 lb/hp)
- Top speed: 328 km/h (204 mph)
- 0–100 km/h (62 mph): 3.9 s
- 0–200 km/h (124 mph): 9.8 s
- 0-30 mph (48 km/h): 1.2 s
- 0-60 mph (97 km/h): 3.8 s
- 0-100 mph (160 km/h): 7.4 s
- 0-150 mph (240 km/h): 15.9 s
- 0-186 mph (300 km/h): 34.0 s
- 1/4 mile (400 m): 11.3 s @209.46 km/h (130.2 mph)